Have you registered with HMRC for your Personal Tax Account?
It’s quick to register and you can view all of your tax information in the one place online.
The Personal Tax Account (PTA) was launched in December 2015 and gives customers a one-stop shop for all of their tax information. It gives customers the flexibility to access HMRC’s services at a time that suits them as the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can use your PTA to:
- check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
- fill in, send and view a personal tax return
- claim a tax refund
- check and manage your tax credits
- check your State Pension
- track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
- check or update your Marriage Allowance
- tell HMRC about a change of address
- check or update benefits you get from work, e.g. company car details and medical insurance
More services will be added in the future.
Opening a Personal Tax Account doesn’t take long at all and can be done by visiting www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account
- Increases in minimum contributions for automatic enrolment pensions - September 12, 2017
- The Apprenticeship Levy - February 13, 2017
- Personal Tax Account - October 13, 2016